As life changes some of our goals change too. Some goals stay the same, some goals are no longer applicable to our life, some goals are on going, and some we can scratch off our list because we accomplished what we set out to do.
We all have goals and we all need goals. So, as another chapter and another decade is about to close in my life, I have really wanted to evaluate, to really think about what I want before this chapter closes. I also wanted to set some goals, develop some good and healthy habits, and get ready for the next chapter of my life.
So the next 5 months I really want to work on me. I want to work on my attitude. I want to work on my heart and my spiritual needs. I want to make sure I am healthy. I want to make sure I am keeping my mind sharp and healthy. I have a few goals, some habits I want to make stronger , and some habits I want to implement in my life.
- I want to restart a prayer journal.
- I want to start scripture writing.
- I want to add more water to how much I already drink.
- I want to restart my exercise routine, I kind of got off track with this move.
- I want to restart reading aloud to my children.
- I want to read more books.
- I want to go out on more dates with my husband.
These are the first of my goals, the things I want to become a habit, a part of my routine. I always want to be working on myself, to be a better wife, mother, relative, friend, Christian, and just a better person.
So, what are some of your goals? What good habits do you want to establish? What are some habits you want to let go of? I would love to hear them……